Menopause: This happens to every woman, do not panic during this time
Menopause is an essential part of the life of a woman. Most women get upset after hearing the name of Menopause. They feel that now they will have to face a lot of physical and mental problems, but you need not panic. It is a physiological process that every woman goes through, in which the ovaries stop producing estrogen. You also need to know some more things about menopause.
What is Menopause?
Menopause is a condition in which women stop getting menstruation. This is because when women are aging, they start lacking hormones. Because their ovaries do not release eggs and the woman is unable to conceive. Menopause is more frequent in women between 45 and 50 years of age. If menstruation does not come for a year at this age, then understand that you have reached the menopause.
The right age of menopause
The exact age of menopause depends on the health of the woman, hormones, and their geographical area. This age varies from woman to woman. Indian women are more likely to have menopause than women in other countries. You can have menopause anytime from 45 to 50 years of age. Premature menopause can also be a concern. Premature menopause not only reduces fertility in a woman but also increases the risk of osteoporosis. For this reason, it is necessary that you keep yourself mentally ready for menopause, so that its symptoms can be controlled.
What are the symptoms of menopause
- Vaginal dryness can occur at any age, but it is also an important symptom of menopause. The production of estrogen and progesterone in menopause is significantly reduced. In such a situation, the thin surface of the moisture on the vaginal walls has a great effect and due to this, the problem of vaginal dryness arises.
- Menopause is also a factor of sleeping disorders. During this either you do not get sleep and if you come then you keep sleeping for a long time.
- The most common problem during menopause is a mood swing. Due to changes in hormones, women have the problem of changing minds again and again. Apart from this, she also goes through the problem of stress.
- Some women experience urinary tract infections during menopause. At this time low levels of estrogen and changes in the urinary tract make you eligible for infection.
- During menopause, hormonal changes in women are characterized by rapid mood changes, depression, irritability, and extreme agitation. Keep in mind that due to these hormone changes your brain can also be affected which can prove to be very harmful to you. Avoid this stage.
Some severe symptoms –
- Risk of heart disease.
- BP problem.
What is the cause of menopause?
The main reason for menopause is lack of activity of hormones. Because as women get older, their hormones decrease. Their menstruation first becomes irregular and then stops. This is because the eggs are not able to release from the ovaries. Fewer follicles develop in women after the age of 40. It stops completely or gradually. This causes menstruation to stop and the woman is in a state of menopause.
Other effects of menopause?
The negative aspects of menopause are widely talked about, but there are some good symptoms as well. Some women, especially those who have had too many issues with periods before, usually experience better health after menopause. Women who have irregular menses or who take birth control pills feel comfortable after menopause.
Menopause is a natural process and women who have menopause at the right age do not need any treatment. However, some women treat it due to the severity of symptoms. You can contact a Gynecologist if you are having issues with Menopause